Welcome to the IPF Message Boards. Forum Index
Return to IndaPhatFarm.com
Welcome to the IPF Message Boards.
Registration is not a requirement. Please feel free to do so. Welcome Home.
 
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

'The Phantom Says' - Official Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to the IPF Message Boards. Forum Index -> 'Dear IPF Columnist(s) & Webmaster(s).....'
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Mr. Phantom
what if you dont have any sons and all you have are daughters could they continue in your footsteps of being The Phantom Who walks??
Back to top

Author Message
The Ghost Who Walks



Joined: 11 Feb 2006
Posts: 29
Location: Bengalla

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest,

Each member of the Phantom line has had a son, however some daughters have taken up the banner when the need arose.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Author Message
guest24056
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's just what we need more people masquerading around in costumes trying to save the world! why can't we be ourselves and save the world?
Back to top

Author Message
Chris
IPF Founder


Joined: 18 Mar 2004
Posts: 1288
Location: MD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
that's just what we need more people masquerading around in costumes trying to save the world! why can't we be ourselves and save the world?

Exactly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why dont we just Trust in JESUS
Back to top

Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one cant save the world cause to save the world u have to start with people's hearts and thats hard because the ones you think need saving can handle it but the ones who really need saving are the ones who try to tell others they are hurt and at times just dont do anything and one thinks that they may be stuck-up by how they act but they are usually the ones who are hurting the most...see you can be like superman and save the world from missiles but first to really save the world one would have to reach out to the ones who created the missiles. get it?
Back to top

Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
one cant save the world cause to save the world u have to start with people's hearts and thats hard because the ones you think need saving can handle it but the ones who really need saving are the ones who try to tell others they are hurt and at times just dont do anything and one thinks that they may be stuck-up by how they act but they are usually the ones who are hurting the most...see you can be like superman and save the world from missiles but first to really save the world one would have to reach out to the ones who created the missiles. get it?


One step at a time. First take an English class, then save the world.
Back to top

Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
one cant save the world cause to save the world u have to start with people's hearts and thats hard because the ones you think need saving can handle it but the ones who really need saving are the ones who try to tell others they are hurt and at times just dont do anything and one thinks that they may be stuck-up by how they act but they are usually the ones who are hurting the most...see you can be like superman and save the world from missiles but first to really save the world one would have to reach out to the ones who created the missiles. get it?


One step at a time. First take an English class, then save the world.


huh
Back to top

Author Message
Chris
IPF Founder


Joined: 18 Mar 2004
Posts: 1288
Location: MD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghost when can we expect your latest piece, it's been quite some time...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris, is the Phantom gone for good?
Back to top

Author Message
Chris
IPF Founder


Joined: 18 Mar 2004
Posts: 1288
Location: MD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Chris, is the Phantom gone for good?

Haven't heard from him in a while. It's possible.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to the IPF Message Boards. Forum Index -> 'Dear IPF Columnist(s) & Webmaster(s).....' All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Design by SkaidonDesigns for Forum-Styles(dot)co(dot)uk