Welcome to the IPF Message Boards. Forum Index
Return to IndaPhatFarm.com
Welcome to the IPF Message Boards.
Registration is not a requirement. Please feel free to do so. Welcome Home.
 
 FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

What to do? Ask Lidu.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to the IPF Message Boards. Forum Index -> 'Dear IPF Columnist(s) & Webmaster(s).....'
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author Message
Wilson
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidu,

I am a late 20 something, male, employed with a Fortune 100 company situated in downtown Manhattan. We are called to, on occasion, to travel to countries in which our companies have dealings with, i.e. Tokyo, Malaysia, Somalia and Chile. During most of these trips, we are assigned a partner. For some strange reason, I have been assigned to one individual who is rumored by many to be a homosexual. Although he has not interacted with me in a way to make me feel uncomfortable, I noticed him staring at me from the corner of his eye while reading the Wall Street Journal the other day. I'm not into the "don't knock it, till you try it" philosophy, because I believed that, I would of been a street vendor. Is there a way I could diplomatically tell this person to back off? I don't want to offend him because he is a rising star in the firm.

Your thoughts appreciated,

Wilson
Back to top

Author Message
Curious
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidu, Can you list your major pet peeves?

-Curious, from NC State
Back to top

Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilson wrote:
Lidu,

I am a late 20 something, male, employed with a Fortune 100 company situated in downtown Manhattan. We are called to, on occasion, to travel to countries in which our companies have dealings with, i.e. Tokyo, Malaysia, Somalia and Chile. During most of these trips, we are assigned a partner. For some strange reason, I have been assigned to one individual who is rumored by many to be a homosexual. Although he has not interacted with me in a way to make me feel uncomfortable, I noticed him staring at me from the corner of his eye while reading the Wall Street Journal the other day. I'm not into the "don't knock it, till you try it" philosophy, because I believed that, I would of been a street vendor. Is there a way I could diplomatically tell this person to back off? I don't want to offend him because he is a rising star in the firm.

Your thoughts appreciated,

Wilson


well first try to make absolute sure if he is homosexual like start talking about a date you went to and describe the girl and see what he says or if a beautiful lady walks by your guys in the street by like wow she is beautiful what do u think. and just dont listen to rumors they are hurtful and spiteful find it discreetly(if thats even the word)
Back to top

Author Message
Lidu
IPF Columnist


Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Posts: 10
Location: india

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Lidu, Can you list your major pet peeves?

-Curious, from NC State

One of the biggest things I am in annoyance of is when my children do not wake up when i tell them to. When i was back home, we had to get up at 5 am to do all of the chores, cleaning the latrine, feeding the cows and the so forth. But these days, these children think 5 PM is too early to wake up!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

um hi lidu,
i noticed that you have decided to respond to the question about your major pet peeves and yet you decided to not answer the Wilson's question.
i thought you were here to help people it doesnt seem like you are.
Back to top

Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
i thought you were here to help people it doesnt seem like you are.


Lidu is only here to help Indians, seems like he is a racist.
Back to top

Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
i thought you were here to help people it doesnt seem like you are.


Lidu is only here to help Indians, seems like he is a racist.


thats sad but i guess it wouldnt be the first or the last time.hmmm....i hope his kids dont learn from this bad behavior
Back to top

Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lidu,

I miss your sarcastic remarks and pointless answers. What happened? Is the influx of telephone calls in India overloading your already busy schedule? Or have you gone to visit Elizabeth Hurley and her new Indian businessman husband?

Have a nice day,
-FOBulous
Back to top

Author Message
whoa
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, cut the man some slack, he has a family to feed...
Back to top

Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Lidu,

I am a resident of Long Island, New York, and I am interested in joining the Stunnaz to represent NYC for the tournament. My parents are making a big deal about the tournament, saying things like it's not of God...so I shouldnt' go. What are your thoughts on this matter?
Back to top

Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallo Lidu machang!

What is up? I have not been hearing much from your side? Will you be posting a reply soon? Thank you please.
Back to top

Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladu...

...I am wondering why you haven't responded? Did you catch ech won yen won?
Back to top

Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladoo may have gone to the great beyond...
Back to top

Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to the IPF Message Boards. Forum Index -> 'Dear IPF Columnist(s) & Webmaster(s).....' All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Design by SkaidonDesigns for Forum-Styles(dot)co(dot)uk